Bed & Bath Linen Care Guide
SHEET CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Wash and dry separately.
• Use Non-chlorine bleach only
• Remove from washer and dryer as soon as cycle ends to prevent wrinkles
• Dry on low heat
DOWN FLUFFING INSTRUCTIONS
• Remove the pillow from the plastic packaging.
• Place the pillow in your dryer along with a damp washcloth. Be sure excess liquid has been wrung out of the washcloth prior to putting it in the dryer.
• Dry on warm (not hot) heat setting approximately 15 minutes OR until the washcloth is completely dry.
Hookless® Shower Curtain Care Guide
- 100% Fabric Curtains Daily:
Daily:Shake off water and let hang freely outside the tub to dry.
Care: Machine wash with other Hookless ® shower curtains only. Use only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry on lowest setting for up to 5 minutes. If curtain has a vinyl window, do not place in dryer.
- Vinyl & PEVA Curtains:
Daily: Shake off water and let hang freely outside the tub to dry.
Care: Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Never machine wash as the product could become permanently damaged. Do not place in dryer.
- Curtains With An It's A Snap! Liner With Magnets:
Detach liner from curtain and follow care instructions above for the appropriate material type (fabric or vinyl/PEVA).
Featured at many hotel properties: AmeriSuites, Baymont Inn & Suites, Best Western, Clarion, Comfort Inn & Suites, Comfort Suites, Days Inn, Doubletree, Drury Inn, Econolodge, Embassy Suites, Extended Stay America, Extended Stay Deluxe, Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Homestead Suites, Homewood Suites, Howard Johnson, La Quinta, Motel 6, Park Inn, Quality Inn, Radisson, Ramada, Red Roof Inns, Sun Suites, Super 8, Travelodge, W Hotels, Wingate By Wyndham